Whether at the beach or in the pool, swimming is a time honored Summer tradition for children of all ages. To prepare for the season, children need to be outfitted in bathing suits that are comfortable to wear, but that doesn’t mean they can’t be stylish too. Here is a look at some of the most stylish children’s bathing suits for 2015 that not only look great and are fun to wear, they provide the comfort a kid wants to be able spend hours building sand castles and splashing in the surf.
2015 Swimsuits for Girls
Parents of girls have to consider the bikini vs one piece. Bikinis have become the preferred style for summer as they are adorable and always makes a fun statement. It seems that 2015 is the season of the one piece.
1. Wide straps that don’t slip and a full covering bodice are very popular for 2015, like this stylish number from NUNUNU:
The fun life guard design on the front, and the simple styling makes this a perfect choice for a young girls 2015 bathing suit collection. Shop this style here.
2. Another unique funky one-piece design bathing suit for girls comes from BangBang Copenhagen. Using a straight cut across the top, they are able to get away with spaghetti straps that won’t slip. The stylish design is further enhanced by peeks of ruffle at the bottom. Using bright colors and bold metric patterns, the designer has created a fun and stylish suit for girls for the summer. Shop this style here.
For when you do want to go the bikini route, there is an array of styles to choose from.
3. Another stylish swimwear look for girls in 2015 is the tube top bikini. This sporty design from Little Creative Factory wraps around the top, while the bottom is a high cut design accentuated with a bow on the hip. The hot pink color suit keeps her fresh at any summer party. Shop the style here.
4. You will have no problem in suiting up your toddler in a style that totally suits her personality. Bright prints, bold colors and cute accents are all the rage for toddler girls in 2015. Just take a look at this one piece from Mara Hoffman:
This super funky suit brings is bright and fun. An electrolight stone print with a scoop back and bow ties at the side is perfect for a little one to make a splash in on her first visit to the beach. You can find this same electrolight stone pattern on a two piece version of the swimsuit as well. Shop the style here.
5. For super stylish swimwear with a cute twist, Mini Rodini has cleverly taken a fish pattern and turned it into swimwear for toddler girls. The one piece suit is fully lined with a halter neck strap and an adorable frill skirt over the bottom half. This same enchanting fish pattern is used on boys swim trunks and swim pants for little babies.
Shop this style here.
6. One last trend in girls and toddlers bathing suits for 2015 worth mentioning are animal prints. Not leopard spots or tiger stripes like you think, but a one piece bathing suit where the entire bodice, front and back, is adorned by the face of a jungle cat or other animal using a photoprint. This eye catching swimsuit design by Popupshop is available as a tiger, leopard or lion and retails for $45.00. Shop the look here.
2015 Swimsuit Styles for Boys
Boys swimsuit styles are all about being comfortable enough to splash around in all day and fun designs.
7. The surf shorts from NUNUNU accomplish both of these perfectly. Sporty, with wide legs for comfort, you’ll find these available in a star pattern for your little star surfer, or the classic plus pattern seen here:
This is a bold way for a young boy or toddler to make his statement on the beach or at the pool. Shop the style here.
8. Classic styled short swim trunks with tie waist are still a popular swimsuit for boys in 2015. Versatile, with mesh pants lining the inside, this bathing suit style has been worn by beach goers for decades. Mini Rodini has added their own flair to the classic look, using deep blue or warm brown fabric with a heavily outlined fish scale pattern. With this look, your little boy will be fashionably splashing around the wading pool.
9. Board shorts are also back for boys in 2015, but in brighter shades of neon colors and fun geometric patterns. Falling somewhere between a pant and a short, this is the ideal style for boys who spend summer days building sandcastles but dream of riding waves on a surfboard. Volcom has an extensive collection in a variety of styles, all with a cinch fly and tie closure. Shop Volcom here.
Designers make it easy to keep kids fashionable in the summer by incorporating many of the same trends in swimwear that adults covet. With such a stylish array of children’s swimwear to choose from, you will have no trouble in finding the right suit to make your little one stand out. Summer was made for fun in the sun! Find the perfect suit for them and get to the beach!Follow Baby Love Luna's board 9 of the most stylish children's swimsuits for summer 2015 on Pinterest.