It's all happening! "The sun is shining, and the weather is sweet." Summer is upon us, and we could not be more excited over here. It's time for vacations, BBQ's, pools, beaches, sand and relaxation.
Yes, down here in Miami, we have spectacular weather year round. However there is something special about summer. It's a feeling in the air. The sun sets a little later, the water is inviting and it's almost like a time warp back to when you were a kid.
We think your little babes need to be ready for their favorite time of the year. We've put together a list of our Summer Essentials that will have them ready for fun in the sun and looking good.
1. Bling2o Goggles: Bling2o has elevated the goggle game. They have added lashes, sprinkles, superhero swag, and more and the kids are going nuts over them! Shop our entire collection of Bling2o HERE
:2. Mini Rodini Hippo Rain Coat: With summer, comes rain. What better way to keep your kids dry than this amazing hippo covered rain coat. Shop this look HERE
3. AKID Evil Eye Sneakers: These sneakers are a brilliant addition to any kid's wardrobe. These cream color high tops are covered in blue evil eyes and can match pretty much anything they want to wear. They will be their favorite thing to rock this summer. Shop the look HERE
4. Prefresh Rad Tank: Basically the quintessential tank for summer. Every single kid we have ever met is completely, and utterly RAD! Now they have the tank to prove it. Shop this Look Here
5. Children of the Tribe Little Gypsy Romper: We do not have enough words to explain how much we love this little romper. This denim little number has all the right details: an evil eye, pom poms and a halter top. An absolute must. Shop the look HERE
6. Little Creative Factory Pale Pink Chic Bikini: It goes without saying that she will need a new swimsuit this summer to make a splash. This gorgeous two piece from Little Creative Factory is the one for her. It has a gorgeous ruffle detail and a comfortable bottom that is reversible. She will be the darling of the waves. Shop the look HERE
7. Someday Soon Splash Swimshorts: Obviously he will need a swim suit as well, and Someday Soon has been our favorite emerging boys line. Everyone is going crazy for their swim shorts, and you can see why. We love the colors on this little number, and we think you will too. Shop the look HERE
8. NICO NICO Hall Green Stripe Top: This top is bright and fun and just screams summer. It can be paired with a skirt, jeans, shorts, it doesn't matter. Whatever she wears it with she will stand out. Shop the look HERE
9. Bang Bang Copenhagen Nova Tunic: Flamingos are this year's summer mascot and this tunic has a gorgeous pink glitter one sprawled on the front. She will absolutely love to wear this tunic dress and we dare you to try and stop her. Shop The Look HERE
10. Tutu du Monde Mad Hatter Overalls: To say these are a must have would be a complete understatement. These gorgeous grey overalls are rouched on the side and have a perfect sparkly detail on the front. Meaning dressed up or down, it doesn't matter she will be the star of the show. Shop the look HERE
11. NUNUNU Nylon Gym Shorts: Do these shorts come in adult size? That is exactly what you will be asking yourself, and unfortunately the answer is no. So we guess the next best thing is to get them for your little babe. They have an elastic waist, are light weight, and match pretty much anything in their closet. Shop the look HERE
12. Mini Rodini Space Bag: This bag is quite literally, out of this world. A light weight mesh shoulder bag with this season's most popular print all over. Perfect for her to carry to the beach, or just out on the town. Not to pressure you, but we have only a few left so if you love it.... RUN! Shop the look HERE